POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Plump Ken : Re: Plump Ken Server Time
2 May 2024 12:47:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plump Ken
From: St
Date: 21 May 2007 09:26:34
Message: <46519e0a@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:465180b9@news.povray.org...
>>
>>> It is a matter I am not (yet) familiar with. Later figures than Don have
>>> ecto- endo- or mesomorph features attached to them (although I have not
>>> yet managed to make them work).
>>
> Got that to work and generated a plump/fat guy :-)  The advantage is that
> the whole figure is morphed (Poser 6 and later).

    Ah, I see. Hmm, that's better than P5, but I should still be able to do
it if I work on it carefully. Hmm, no, just tried it, you can't set the
variables above 2, which works for the abdomen and chest ok, but doesn't for
the hip area, (even though you can set it to 2), so it still looks
funny/weird. It might be better once I get some clothes on him.  ;)

>>  Apparently, it was easier with Fractal Design Poser:
>> http://www.algonet.se/~dip/poser1.html
>>
> Was this the original Poser, back in 1996?

     Yes, I think it was. It looks quite good on that page, and I tried to
find it hidden in the depths of the 'net, but it ain't there...  :o/

>>> Not much of an answer, I am afraid....
>>
>>   No worries, I always appreciate your help.
>
> <grin> you're welcome!

     And so are you Thomas!   :o)

     ~Steve~